As your Benefits Architect, we help you design and build a healthier, more productive workplace. We deploy the practical knowledge on insurance benefits and customized health and wellness programs that makes your employees healthier and increase your business profitability.
Our analytics capabilities are a proven mainstay of Pelorus Benefits. In combination with the other roles we assume on your behalf, our consultative problem-solving approach helps to ensure that your employee benefits programs better reflect you and your employees’ needs.
We first understand and then address your business challenges that may include:
- Maintaining employee engagement
- Retaining and developing skilled employees by responding to the realities created by an evolving workforce that includes different generations from within and outside Canada
- Controlling the growing cost of employee benefits
- Reducing the impact of mental and physical illness in the workplace
- Eliminating employee absenteeism
- Traditional and flexible insurance benefits
- Health and wellness solutions that respond to your employees’ needs
- Short-term and long-term disability management
- Employee Assistance Programs
- Pension benefit planning and management